Pages

Smart Flashlight (ver 1.0) manual

This month, I published Flashlight app, that is part 5. of Smart Tools about light.

There are already many famous flashlight apps. But because many my users wanted to integrate flashlight into Smart Tools, I had to develope it. After test for 1 month, I'll add it into Smart Tools for free.

Flashlight is just 2 features. I think it will be enough.

- LED light : If your phone has camera LED, you can turn on the LED as a torch.


- Screen light : you can turn your screen into a brilliant light source. It is enough to find your way in the dark.



* There are 900+ android devices in the world. I tested it on 80+ devices. But on several devices, it did not work properly due to the different camera modules. Please let me know it, I'll try to support as many devices as possible.

* What's new?
- v1.1 : flashlight widget added
- v1.0.5 : Samsung OS2.2 phones support
- v1.0.4 : Pantech OS2.2 phones support
- v1.0.3 : motorola OS2.3 phones support
- v1.0.2 : motorola phones(defy...), Galaxy Ace support.
- v1.0.1 : Samsang Fascinate, Pantech phones support.
- v1.0 : release (Jan.19 2012)


* Not working Devices
- no LED phone : Galaxy S, X10, XT530, XT531 ...
- xenon light phone : Motoroi
- etc : HTC wildfire, Motomix, some of ZTE...

Thank you.