Pages

Statistics update

I want to share with you current status of my apps available on Google Play Store.
So far I got 3 live wallpapers published and im somewhat happy with their current statuses. Lets check each one of them separately:


WoT Tanks Live Wallpaper

My first published live wallpaper and most successful also. So far i got 25,088 total user installs, 207/298 rating five stars, with average rating being 4.35! Wow, i must say im very pleased with this statistic.

Guild Wars 2 Live Wallpaper

First time published in December 2012. So far I got 1,252 total user installs with average rating 3.25. Not very high if you ask me, but I hope it will be better over time.

Terminal Live Wallpaper

My latest wallpaper, published in January 2013. Im satisfied with its progress so far and i think it could be a big hit (if geeks wake up and start to rate it :) ). In this period it was installed 329 times, and so far has average rating of 5, but only from 3 votes.


But that's not all folks, currently im working on some new stuff which will soon or later be live on Google Play Store. Some of it will have to wait till im able to monetize it trough direct selling when my country becomes supported by Google Play (This is too good to be completely free ;) .

Expect more and better stuff soon.